what is something that isnt a law that should be one. anyone answer
what is something that isnt a law that should be one. anyone answer
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Mandatory written and road tests every year for drivers 50 and older.
Heck, let's be fair and not discriminate: It should be for all ages (don't want the AARPers on here on my back [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
that is a very good law. that should be passed
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Couldn't think of a better law myself ID.I would vote to see it pass.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Here's a better one: One strike and you are out law which says that if you are caught drinking and driving PERIOD automatic lifetime suspension of your driver's license and 10 years in prison-hard time, no good time-10 years straight. Anybody that would drink and drive is putting a loaded gun in their hand. If you don't have enough sense to get a D.D, you deserve this. Maybe I am a little sensitive on this issue. Burying a childhood close friend will do this to you (R.I.P. Dewayne-I miss you much) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Much much much severe punishments for bullies.
Bullying has been one thing I'll always have ZERO tolerance for.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a better one: One strike and you are out law which says that if you are caught drinking and driving PERIOD automatic lifetime suspension of your driver's license and 10 years in prison-hard time, no good time-10 years straight. Anybody that would drink and drive is putting a loaded gun in their hand. If you don't have enough sense to get a D.D, you deserve this.
[/ QUOTE ]
Couldn't agree more I.D. I hate to see these police shows on tv that'll have a driver pulled over and they'll say "she already has 10 arests for DUI". Makes me sick.
Also, on a slightly different view from the original topic, marijuanna should be legalized. And no, I don't use it. It's much more safer than alcohol and less harmful to your body. The above mentioned idea by I.D. should be applied to marijuanna as well.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The only reason marijuana isn't legal is because so many people grow it at home anyway and the government couldn't make any tax money off of it. Legalizing marijuana would go a long way towards reducing crime, IMO. Really, about the only socially negative things towards marijuana is all the crime surrouding it. If you could aquire it through legal means, then that would at least be one thing the drug cartels wouldn't be able to sell anymore.
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a better one: One strike and you are out law which says that if you are caught drinking and driving PERIOD automatic lifetime suspension of your driver's license and 10 years in prison-hard time, no good time-10 years straight. Anybody that would drink and drive is putting a loaded gun in their hand. If you don't have enough sense to get a D.D, you deserve this. Maybe I am a little sensitive on this issue. Burying a childhood close friend will do this to you (R.I.P. Dewayne-I miss you much) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with you on that and sorry you lost a friend.
Here is another thought.
Any person that is driving during an automobile accident and is under the influence, should be charged with first degree murder if someone loses their life in the accident.
crack is whack
Bookmarks